Followers

Road, Street. Ouh, STOP! Do not move! you're crossing the line NUR SYAZANANIE DAMEA got Colonies. LINK please leave your blog URL. Because, your blog will be colonized by NUR SYAZANANIE DAMEA. Thank you.

Thursday, December 23, 2010





ryyan shah
the boys that i love so much , her call his name is adam . the one that my bestie ever . the one that understand me. the one that love me so much . the one that have when i need it . 


adam , 
mia syg adam sgt2 . adam sahabat mia tahu ? bestie terhebad mia . mia minx maaf sebab mia busy . mia tahu adam ta faham . mia da berubah kan ? mia semakin sisihkan adam. padahal itu bukan maksud mia. adam , please faham mia . mia perlukan adam . mia ta pernah lupakan adam . mia minx maaf sgt2 . smlm kita bergaduhkan adam ? adam mawa mia . mia tahu mia jahat adam . but please mia na sgt adam faham mia . mia na adam tau ? na jew adam dekat ngn mia . mia minx maaf adam . mia yang salah . mia yang salah bukan adam . :')




RYYAN SHAH 

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!




тнαиκƨ ғσя яɛα∂ιиɢ , ∂σит cαρʏ и ραƨтɛ. ℓσʌɛ мσмσ